Sunday, May 6, 2007

Sewing At Last....

Finally, after the turmoil and organisational stress of the past two months, I have started sewing again. The studio isn't finished, I still haven't taken that patternmaking course, and I'm still VERY much self-taught, with slightly crooked seams and a bit of a disregard for rules, but what the hell.....


Sewing at last....


Right now it's little girls' dresses. Tomorrow it might be patchworked tea cozies..... who knows? But for now, I'm planning to stockpile, sew and sew and sew and sew, and eventually have enough to open my little shop. I hope those of you who take the time to look at this blog ( and I know you're there, cause the counter keeps on counting!) will have the patience to bear with me while I get this haphazard show on the road.



Sewing at last...


Thanks for reading, and I'll keep you posted with the results of my new determination......

No comments: