Saturday, April 14, 2007

Breakfast.

Seems I have developed a bit of a habit of taking photos of my breakfast.....


breakfast


Who knows why? Perhaps it's something to do with the combinations of the crockery I use.... Having a bit of a passion for vintage crockery, I love all my plates, cups and bowls dearly, for different reasons. Putting together different combinations is part of my breakfast ritual, and asking my partner which particular teacup he feels like today is one of the regular things we do....


breakfast


But at least I know I'm not the only one with a penchant for photographing my breakfast.....


I recently discovered the blog of Jen, a photographer from Brooklyn in New York, who regularly photographs her breakfast, too! Her lush photos can be found on her blog: Simply Breakfast. Cute.

No comments: